Sunday, June 29, 2008

Me n Kiddo




Sabrina's speaking!!

Woof everyone!I'm new here.....hehe.Good news!I got a new brother,he was juz 9 month old,so i always bully him....tat's y mama don let me play wif him.....he was a American-English Cocker Spanial....quite handsome oso....hehe....but he like a sissy!!wakakaka.....let me bully...he got golden soft fur......n i got cream n normal fur......haiz......mama said he very good boy,not like me.....mama said i very notty n like to bully other dogs.....got a funny story tat mama told me....she said last time Creamy(my neighbour goldie)was a puppy n i love to bite him.......hahahaha....n now he was huge!!!i was only 3 kg something n he was 30 something.....his bushy tail will slap my face when i go near to him.......n i was sooo scard of him......he like to sniff my butt butt too....PERVERT!!!!(it was female)XD....

Well......i got microchipped today !!soooo pain.....there was a min. pin before i got injected....he screeaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm like hell.....omg!!!!!!!!!!!i was sooooooooo scard....i show my innocent face to mama...but mama don care....she said is good for me coz later ppl caught me n can claim me back by scaning my microchip......mama said microchip = to my IC.....yay!!im a malaysian now.......means last time i was a 'haiwan asing'.....mama said cannot implant on Kiddo first coz his poop is very watery for 4 days!im gonna sleep now .....

Now is Kiddo speaking!

Mama brought us to see the 'free vet' at the dog show n the doctor said i cannot eat human food even rice n chicken.....only kibbles!!or call mama to change a new brand....aiyo....i don like to eat kibbles witthout meat la......i begged mama wif my innocent face but she don care....my 'Jie Jie' oso.....hahaha.....her ears got some thingy n cause her only can eat kibbles...she don eat kibbles oso.....she like to drink soup!!hahaha.....she was sooo cute n love to bully me....heh!now we suffer together....we cannot eat human food liao.....'Jie Jie very manja n like to stick wif mama...but me too! She like to humps on mama's leg although she was a gal!!lesbian?!?wakakaka....mama said i have a big big head n my sista got a small small head....i met Maggie on the dog show n Cannon!!Cannon's fur was soooo nice n Maggie's head got some curly curly fur.....i wan oso...but mine is straight one.....hehehen Maggie was sooo much shorter than me.......I oso met my previous owner!I was sooo damn excited n try to jump on her body....oh shit..i was forgotten my foot n paws was very dirty...i walk on the muddy park...o....sorry 1st mama....hehehe...i saw someone eating ice-cream n i wan but mama don let....i was soo tired today walking around the park n i'm not really walking coz i wanted to find some girls-friend ,i sniffed their 'pet pet'..hehehehehe,so mama have to carry me......hahahaha

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Kiddo,
It's nice to meet you! We're Maggie and Mitch and we're friends of Maggie's! We'll be back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Florence =) said...

HAHAHAHHAHA STUPID LA!! HAHAHAHA u n ur stupid dogs!! hahaha eh u feed sabrina da yogurt nw she die edi anot ar? HAHAHA
Reli pro la u.. make blog for dog... hahah sek si ore fan la u... HAHHAHAHA
eh my name dam stupid.. ppl help mi do de.. zzz dam stupid lame rite? ==

dCiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dCiz said...

Hope Kiddo doing fine there..
I was d 1st owner of Kiddo =)
Miss him alot alotz..


Thnx ya for taking good care of him..